Canada Immigration Process

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
madhuban

Re: Canada Immigration Process

Post by madhuban »

Hi Guys ....

Can anyone suggest me a good consultant for immigration to Canada please ?

Any feedback on Y-AXIS ?
madhuban

Post by madhuban »

gautamk wrote:Y-axis is not a good consultancy for immigration process, a friend of mine had a very bad experience with Y-Axis.

Try finding some other consultancy...
Hi Gautam,

I'm planning to go ahead with Y-AXIS for immigration, can u suggest any better ?

whom have u chosen as your consultant ?
John2000

Post by John2000 »

The Canadian Government citizenship and immigration Canada website has a lot of information. Sometimes its not easy to find info on the site but just do various searches and you'll find what you need. The link to citizenship and immigration Canada: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp One site where there is a lot of info on immigration to Canada is http://www.uniivaa.com
101Migration

Post by 101Migration »

I think using this forum is safer than to form another group using WhatApp or other form of grouping.

Many Immigration companies are trying to get clients using this forum and therefore they are forming their own group.

By doing so, is unsafe as there will be no moderator to monitor the content of the topic. I believe Ryan is doing a good job in this forum with the monitoring of the topic.

So happy discussing in this forum.
karamdeep mann

Post by karamdeep mann »

For those who are giving Ielts again and again for Canadian express entry.this information is general and is for your own benefits please read.

Dear all

Don't take and be practical express entry is not easy as its seems.
We are having only experience and qualification along with other components like age, Ielts score etc etc,what I believe overall score we all get along spouse is between 370-380 .this I'm taking at higher side otherwise it always between 300-350 point.which is very very low comparatively to pool score which is around 460 points.

This is very difficult game because they give first preference to PNP then Job offer candidates then Canadian class and then federal.
If they think any shortage then that shortage cove from federal and here also cream get selected.

Simple don't depend it on that u will get 100% PR under express entry this is only rejection criateria not selection criteria

Even I seen various people taking Ielts again and again to get 6 band in EACH part which is quite different to get because many are failed in one or other part.some reading,other time speaking. And so on.

This is all game nothing else pls find alternative ways and don't wast time and money .

Express entry is tough its not simple however it look simple but its not believe me.

I don't think pool score come down to 300-380,they have plenty of candidate's who having 400—1200 above points.

Thanks