8, 8, 6.5, 8.5 - This candidate needs help raising funds for EOR...

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
Ryan

8, 8, 6.5, 8.5 - This candidate needs help raising funds for EOR...

Post by Ryan »

I'll quote what I put on the Facebook page:
PLEASE READ! A candidate that took the IELTS in India has scored bands 8, 8, 6.5 and 8.5 and is considering EOR. An EOR in this situation could bump the writing band up slightly to put it more in line with the other three skills. The problem is that this candidate needs financial assistance to be able to afford the price of the enquiry. It is only $99 USD (6500 Indian rupees), but it would save this person from having to take out a bank loan to apply for remarking. Let's come together and made this IELTS success story come true! PLEASE CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING YOU CAN - EVEN JUST $1 USD - TO THIS CROWDFUND CAMPAIGN: https://www.ketto.org/Ieltseor
Please get involved! I (Ryan Higgins) will be matching all contributions to help get this fundraiser to the goal. Let's do this! smile emoticon
Thanks, everyone!
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: 8, 8, 6.5, 8.5 - This candidate needs help raising funds for EOR...

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Hello Ryan,

I prefer to pay by PayPal (not using a card) - is there an account I can make a donation to?

Thank you,

Philip
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
Ryan

Re: 8, 8, 6.5, 8.5 - This candidate needs help raising funds for EOR...

Post by Ryan »

Most crowdfunding websites only seem to accept credit card, and this one is no different.