How to set up an account

This forum explains how this website can be used to help candidates improve their IELTS performance.
Ryan

How to set up an account

Post by Ryan »

Hello and welcome to the website!

This site gets so much spam! If you have just registered, email me and tell me your username so I can activate your account. My email address is ryan@ieltsielts.com and I will activate your account immediately!

You've probably noticed that this website has changed A LOT over the past few weeks. I made these changes because I find this forum layout to be a much more straightforward platform upon which to share IELTS preparation materials and communicate. With this layout, you can reply to any post and this makes it easier for you to ask questions, post your writing samples, and get feedback from me.

To open a forum account, all you have to do is click 'Register' at the top of the screen. This will open a free account where you will be able to view all forums (except the 'repeat after me' speech shadowing forum). You will also be able to post to this website and interact with me and other IELTS students.

To register a premium subscription, visit IELTSIELTS.store, open an account and complete your payment. The login at IELTSIELTS.store is separate from the login you will use here at this forum.

If you have any trouble, just send me an email and I'll look into it: ryan@ieltsielts.com