Ielts speaking software?

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
500yardsoffoulne

Ielts speaking software?

Post by 500yardsoffoulne »

How do you guys practice speaking? Does anybody know any software or app for ielts speaking practice?

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk
FastTrackIELTS

Re: Ielts speaking software?

Post by FastTrackIELTS »

Hi,

There are several apps for IELTS Speaking Practice that can be found on the app store.

You may also find it helpful to find a 'buddy' here on the IELTS forum or a friend who speaks fluent English. Watching TV shows (such as those shown on the BBC) is also a great way to pick up on a natural way of speaking english.

Also, my website http://www.passmyielts.com offers bespoke feedback by UK IELTS tutors. You're able to record a practice speaking exam, submit it to our tutors and will receive feedback and a based score based on your recording.

If you'd like any more information on this, then I'd be more than happy to help.

Jordan
EXPERT IELTS WRITING TASK 1 & TASK 2 CORRECTIONS
WWW.PASSMYIELTS.COM/IELTS-WRITING
500yardsoffoulne

Re: RE: Re: Ielts speaking software?

Post by 500yardsoffoulne »

FastTrackIELTS wrote:Hi,

There are several apps for IELTS Speaking Practice that can be found on the app store.

You may also find it helpful to find a 'buddy' here on the IELTS forum or a friend who speaks fluent English. Watching TV shows (such as those shown on the BBC) is also a great way to pick up on a natural way of speaking english.

Also, my website http://www.passmyielts.com offers bespoke feedback by UK IELTS tutors. You're able to record a practice speaking exam, submit it to our tutors and will receive feedback and a based score based on your recording.

If you'd like any more information on this, then I'd be more than happy to help.

Jordan
Thanks jordan :)

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk
zoozo5233

Re: Ielts speaking software?

Post by zoozo5233 »

Me too

أرسلت بواسطة iPad بإستخدام Tapatalk