Teachers are dime a dozen. But, finding the right teacher is as wearisome as finding a needle in a hay-stack.

Tell everyone about your IELTS related business.
prabhakar reddy

Teachers are dime a dozen. But, finding the right teacher is as wearisome as finding a needle in a hay-stack.

Post by prabhakar reddy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:46 am

The ladder to success is difficult to climb, but such arduous and pain-staking climb will become as easy as duck taking to water, when trained and guided by a knowledgeable mentor.

Here is one such IDEAL mentor that you have been, desperately, looking for.

My name is Prabhakar Reddy and I am from India. I am a Professor of English language and also a Trainer of IELTS, with 14 years of experience of teaching IELTS to various students, across the world.

I have abundant experience of teaching IELTS and have groomed several students in getting good band scores. If you don’t think that I am blowing my own trumpet, I’m proud to be blessed with the uncanny adroitness of casting a spell on the minds of the students to initiate eagerness to explore English language to the effect of not only to improve their standards of ENGLISH but also to cut the Gordian Knot (IELTS).

LISTENING MODULE: This is the one module, which requires a lot of focus and attention to follow different accents and make your answers from out of the dialogues and monologues. I will teach you wonderful tips, which will help you get your required Band score, without any scintilla of doubt.

READING MODULE: I teach you copious shortcuts & techniques in making IELTS Reading comprehension easy, without the rigmarole of your going through the ordeal of reading the whole passage, laboriously. Just try my short-cuts and help yourself do the answers with accuracy.

WRITING MODULE: I will make you write a minimum number of 40 essays, during my course study, besides teaching you the art of writing commendable essays. Each essay will be personally scrutinized by me, in your presence, on Skype, and invaluable suggestions to improve your grammar, sentence structures, your views, adaptable vocabulary and phrases, etc will be taught, meticulously, in the classes, besides giving your essay, a possible Band score, so that, you can come to know the standards of your writing skills, which will help you better yourself, in course of time.

SPEAKING MODULE: I will try five or six of 200 frequently-asked speaking questions with you, in every class and the answers you give, in the class, will be analyzed by me, with a critical observation, by pointing out your errors in grammar, sentence structures, vocabulary, coherence, accent, spontaneity, etc, so that you will be able to learn how to better your speaking skills, after when you listen to the right answers from me. This everyday practice will help you pass the SPEAKING MODULE, with a 7 or more band score, without any hassles.

Moreover, I have excellent pedantic skills of inculcating you the subtle nuances of English language to your effective assimilation. Besides, I have a great repertoire of copious vocabulary and catchy idiomatic phrases tucked in the crevices of my memory, which will be taught to you as a part of my teaching, to make sure, you write and speak efficiently and effectively. Furthermore, I have an exemplary art of making you articulate your ideas and views explicitly in English language, which will enable you to develop the necessary oomph, vigour and confidence, during the exam. And the icing on the cake is that I teach you GRAMMAR, which is quite essential for one to write or speak, with accuracy.

If you are interested to get groomed by me, contact me to know how I will make you armed to the teeth to secure your required band by listening to my demo class.

MINIMUM NUMBER OF CLASSES: 45 HOURS (60 HOURS, if grammar classes are required)
DURATION OF EACH CLASS : 1.30 Minutes (90 minutes)
NUMBER OF STUDENTS PER CLASS: 1 (ONE). NO GROUP CLASSES.
FEES: Rs.500/- per hour OR $ 7.50 per hour.

EACH CLASS IS DONE ON A ONE-TO-ONE BASIS. NOT MORE THAN ONE STUDENT, PER SLOT, IS ALLOWED.
So, In order to get to know more about me, please, contact me on my mobile phone +919550724029 or by email: preddy2407@gmail.com or on my Skype ID: prabhakar.reddy2407 to get ONLINE teaching through SKYPE classes.

Best wishes,

Prof. P Prabhakar Reddy
IELTS and GRE Trainer

Sponsor

Sponsor