I don't know how to thank you Ryan

Did you achieve the mark you need? Motivate others by sharing your story.
saeedtk

I don't know how to thank you Ryan

Post by saeedtk »

I was struggling with IELTS for a while. Although my overall was 8 (S:8 , R:9, L:8, W:6.5), I kept receiving 6.5 for writing.
I was preparing for last exam and a week before it I came across this website. I felt it was good then I got stuck to his structure and guess what I got 7.5 for my writing this time

My recommendation to all of you guys:
1. Trust Ryan and just follow him
2. buy his eBook and read it 3 times and do its practices
3. sit for exam
4.celebrate your sucess

Thank you again Ryan
if anyone needs more help, you can email me I will help you as much as I can
email: saeedtk@gmail.com
Ryan

Re: I don't know how to thank you Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Congratulations, Saeed! I'm very happy to hear you got the grades you need. Thank you for the kind words about my work. What approach(es) do you feel led to the Speaking, Reading and Listening successes?
Bekhruz

Post by Bekhruz »

WOW..Thats awesome .can you give tips for guys who are preparing ielts ??
dialt1

Post by dialt1 »

wooow great!! nice topic :D
Congratulations man!
saeedtk

Post by saeedtk »

no worries!!

actually in reading I have practised so much. I have my own style, I only allocated 10 mins for each section and answer as many question as I can. so after 30 mins I have gone through whole exam once, then I spent another 30 mins on hard questions. I only spend 30sec on each question, if can'y find the answer I jump over let and leave for end of exam. I always have 10 mins extra at the end of the test.
I have practised skiming so much and I can skim 200 words in less than a minute.

for speaking I focus alot on English rather than informations I am sharing. for example if i live in a unit, I would say I leave in a mansion to give myself the opportunity to show off more vocabulary.

any way, your writing method is miraculous

Thanks again
DeepBhasin

Post by DeepBhasin »

Thanks Ryan and simon...
I got my required score in the second attempt :) 06.06.2015
L 8.5
R 8
W 7
S 7.5

1st attempt:25.04.2015 (Earlier)
L 7.5
R 8
W 6.5
S 8.5

I wonder how I got less score in speaking this time...I believe I performed in a similar way as I did in first attempt...but never mind I got 7 each.. So should be OK hopefully :)
Thanks Ryan...I was really scared as I read that people give like 5 or 6 attempts and every time they loose because of writing and they are stuck at 6.5. Honestly I got so scared that i only focused on writing that's it...and it worked fortunately :) My overall preparation was 3 weeks in first attempt for all sections and without any website and second time almost 2-3 weeks focusing primarily on writing and only writing.
Thanks again !! your website really works...