look for study partner If you want to Practice IELTS

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
lynn77777

look for study partner If you want to Practice IELTS

Post by lynn77777 »

Hi, I'm Lynne. I'm about to start studying for the IELTS but need a little motivation. My target band is greater than 6. Of course, the higher the better.but I don't want to force myself to do what I could not do. Moreover,I am not in a hurry to take IELTS examination.
I hope speaking partner whose oral English level matches mine, I mean my oral level is improving :lol:  ,I will be a partner with you to prepare IELTS exam,actually I have helped 2 study partners to practice speaking.As long as you live better than me is enough. :P
Hope to hear from you soon. skype id lynnechueng
Zubair ali

Re: look for study partner If you want to Practice IELTS

Post by Zubair ali »

Hi! I'm interested for speaking... My Zubairali0110
bharatkv

Post by bharatkv »

Hi,
I am very much interested to be your study partner.

Here are my details:-
What's app: +91-7506735005
Skype id: thejuniorgod
Tarun Teja

Post by Tarun Teja »

lynn77777 wrote:Hi, I'm Lynne. I'm about to start studying for the IELTS but need a little motivation. My target band is greater than 6. Of course, the higher the better.but I don't want to force myself to do what I could not do. Moreover,I am not in a hurry to take IELTS examination.
I hope speaking partner whose oral English level matches mine, I mean my oral level is improving :lol:  ,I will be a partner with you to prepare IELTS exam,actually I have helped 2 study partners to practice speaking.As long as you live better than me is enough. :P
Hope to hear from you soon. skype id lynnechueng

Hyy Lynne this is Tarun I can't find ur Skype id, I'm in search of speaking partner here's my watsapp num +917382439058, ping me
psumare

Post by psumare »

I am interested too
can we connect through skype